Let’s discuss the question: how to set up my assurance wireless phone. We summarize all relevant answers in section Q&A of website 1st-in-babies.com in category: Blog MMO. See more related questions in the comments below.
How do I set up an Assurance phone?
- Apply online here.
- Call Customer Care at 1-888-898-4888.
- Speak to a representative in your neighborhood. The representative will help you apply. Along with proof of eligibility, you will be required to provide proof of address and identity to qualify for a free Assurance Wireless phone.
How do I activate my government phone?
Text “ONESTEP” to 611611 on your old device. You’ll get a reply asking for the last four digits of your new serial number or new SIM card number. After you text the number, you will receive a confirmation with instructions to complete the activation of your new device or SIM. Note: Standard messaging rates may apply.
Assurance Wireless Unimax U693CL Unboxing and Startup
Images related to the topicAssurance Wireless Unimax U693CL Unboxing and Startup
Why is my Assurance Wireless phone not working?
Fix 1: reset Assurance wireless phone
To hard-reset your Android Assurance wireless smartphone, charge the phone to full power. Switch OFF the phone by pressing and holding down the power button. Press and hold down the power button and the volume up button at the same time.
How do I activate my lifeline phone?
Go to your Members Area page and select “Activate My FREE Service Now.” From there, and then choose whether you want to Bring Your Own Phone OR shop for a brand new one. You’ll then be given easy instructions to reactivate your Lifeline service! Simply sign up with us and select which phone you’d like to use.
What is my Assurance Wireless account number and PIN?
Call Assurance Wireless at 1-(888)-898-4888 to access your account number. Your PIN is the 6-digit (or 10-digit) number you created, which is located on your welcome letter. Your account number can be found in the top right corner of any bill or by logging into your online account.
What carrier is Assurance Wireless?
Free unlimited data, free unlimited texting, free unlimited calling and free 10GB monthly mobile hotspot data on the Assurance Wireless Unlimited plan — all on the power of T-Mobile’s nationwide network.
What does ## 25327 do?
In the United States, for Verizon / MetroPCS / US Cellular, this feature code is *228 (*ACT). For Sprint, it is ##873283# (it is also possible to use code ##72786# on Android or ##25327# on iOS to completely clear out the service programming and redo OTA activation, which includes updating the PRL).
What are the APN settings for Assurance Wireless?
- Name: Assurance.
- APN: internet.
- Username: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Password: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Proxy: (leave it blank – not set )
- Port: (Leave it blank – not set)
- Server: (leave it blank )
- MMSC: ( Leave it blank )
How do I check my voicemail on Assurance Wireless?
- Click ‘Voicemail’ on the home screen.
- Your handset will dial the voicemail number automatically.
- The voice prompts will guide you to set up your voicemail account.
- Open the keypad by tapping Dialpad.
- Your new messages will automatically display.
- Listen to your voicemail prompts to set up other options.
How to Get a Assurance Wireless phone to activate if you are having trouble
Images related to the topicHow to Get a Assurance Wireless phone to activate if you are having trouble
How do I switch from SafeLink to Assurance Wireless?
Yes. You may transfer your telephone number from another company to SafeLink after you receive your phone or SIM by calling 1-800-378-1684. To port your existing telephone number to SafeLink, the number you are porting must be active with your current service provider.
How do I activate my government phone with Assurance Wireless?
To get started visit Assurancewireless.com or press Activate now. Press the left option key. Type in your 10-digit Account PIN using the keypad. Then press the left option key.
How do I activate my SIM card?
- Insert the new SIM into your phone, and have the phone turned on.
- Activate your new SIM card by using its accompanying activation key (this will be included in the package). …
- Use this key to activate the SIM card online. …
- Wait some time, and it should be activated shortly.
Why is my lifeline phone not working?
Try turning your phone off, waiting 10 seconds and then turning back on. This allows the device to establish a new connection with our network. You should also check for any software updates that may need to be loaded to your device. If that does not fix your issue, you can try a reset of the device.
What’s the phone number for Assurance Wireless?
Can I use any phone with Assurance Wireless?
Selected Virgin Mobile phones other than the primary handset, the Assurance Wireless Jax by Kyocera, may be used with an Assurance Wireless account. However, for the best customer experience, we encourage you to use the handset sent to you by Assurance Wireless.
Can I use my own phone for Assurance Wireless?
Unlock eligibility requirements
Assurance Wireless will unlock mobile devices that meet the following eligibility criteria free of charge: The device must be provided by Assurance Wireless. The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked.
Assurance Wireless Moto G Pure Unboxing and Setup
Images related to the topicAssurance Wireless Moto G Pure Unboxing and Setup
What phones are free from the government?
- Assurance Wireless.
- Cintex Wireless.
- Copper Valley Telecom.
- Easy Wireless.
- enTouch Wireless.
- Feelsafe Wireless.
- Infiniti Mobile.
What does ## 72786 do?
Special Code to Reset The Network (SCRTN)
##SCRTN# (##72786# on the phone dialpad) is the code that should be dialed to initiate the process of resetting mobile device network settings. An SCRTN is sometimes referred to as a “network reset” by industry professionals.
- my assurance wireless phone is not working
- how can i add minutes to my assurance wireless phone
- cant activate assurance wireless phone
- what is my assurance wireless account number and pin
- assurance wireless forgot pin
- how do i use my assurance wireless phone
- assurance wireless my account
- how do i top up my assurance wireless phone
- can’t activate assurance wireless phone
- assurance wireless sim card activation
- assurance wireless phone replacement
- can i put my assurance wireless sim card in another phone
Information related to the topic how to set up my assurance wireless phone
Here are the search results of the thread how to set up my assurance wireless phone from Bing. You can read more if you want.
You have just come across an article on the topic how to set up my assurance wireless phone. If you found this article useful, please share it. Thank you very much.