Let’s discuss the question: how to send voice message on viber. We summarize all relevant answers in section Q&A of website 1st-in-babies.com in category: Blog MMO. See more related questions in the comments below.
Table of Contents
How do I send a voice recorded message?
- Open the Messages app > tap and hold the audio icon on the right of the text message field. Then release your finger and tap the up arrow.
- Open the Voice Memos app and tap the record. When you finish, tap stop. Tap the three dots below the recording and select Share.
Where are Viber voice messages?
They are in the folder sdcard/Viber/media/PTT .
How to Send Voice Message on Viber App
Images related to the topicHow to Send Voice Message on Viber App
Does Viber have voice message?
Conversation. 🎤 Audio messages on Viber can be up to 15 minutes long!
How do I forward a voice message from Viber to WhatsApp?
- Open Viber > tap the purple bubble on the bottom right corner > New group.
- Choose participants to add.
- Tap on the 3 dots menu at the top corner > Chat info > ‘Add participants via link’.
- Choose ‘Copy link’ or ‘Share Link’.
- If you chose ‘Copy link’ > Open WhatsApp and paste the link in the relevant chat.
How do I send audio files?
- Email. The easiest way to transfer MP3 files is by mailing them to the senders. …
- Bluetooth. …
- WhatsApp. …
- 4. Facebook Messenger. …
- Google Drive. …
- One Drive. …
- iCloud. …
How can I save voice messages?
- Open the Phone app and select your voice mail. …
- Find the voice mail you want to preserve and tap it.
- Tap the share icon, which looks like three dots connected by two lines.
- Send a copy of the recording via email, Google Drive — whatever you prefer.
How can I download audio from Viber?
- Open the Viber app.
- Choose ‘More’ on the bottom right, and open ‘Settings’.
- Choose ‘Account’ and backup the messages by clicking the ‘Viber backup’.
- To download messages, go to Viber web.
- Select the chatbox you want to save.
Where are Viber recordings stored?
Having restored such file or created its backup copy, you can place it into the folder where the application itself saves it, and thus restore a user’s chat history.. Note. The folder containing Viber data is located in the internal system memory of your device.
Why can’t I make calls on Viber?
Viber Income & Outgoing Calls not Working
To fix it, go to Settings in your Viber app. Next, tap on Calls and Messages, and tick Viber-In-Calls. This allows your phone to receive incoming calls when someone calls you. You can also allow Video Calls by tapping on the homonymous button and choosing On.
Can you video call on Viber?
The messaging app Viber also offers a video call function, which allows you to make video calls on the app. By clicking on the camera symbol in a chat, you can start a video call.
How many people can you video call on Viber?
Just like Group Voice Calls on Viber, start a Group Video Call from a chat group of up to 20 people by tapping the new Video button added on top, or by adding more participants to an ongoing video call.
Viber Message – How To Send A Voice Message
Images related to the topicViber Message – How To Send A Voice Message
How can I send video from Viber to messenger?
- Open Viber. A violet-colored icon with a telephone symbol. …
- Choose a recipient. …
- Select the second icon from the bottom left of the screen. …
- Tap icon with 3-by-3 dots at the bottom left of the screen. …
- Tap on the “Videos” tab. …
- Choose a video. …
- Write a caption. …
How do you copy text on Viber?
If you want to copy text messages or messages in Viber, for example, just tap on the message and hold. When the Copy option appears, click on it. Then, paste the message in any text field you want.
Can I text an audio file?
Text a Song
Songs and audio files already saved to your phone are easy to text. On an Android, open the intended recipient in your text messages and select the “Plus” sign to add a file. Several options will appear for different file types. Select the “Audio” option then hit “Choose a music track” to send a saved song.
How can I send a large audio file via text?
If you want to send an audio file directly in a text message, the file must be 1 MB or less. If your file size is larger than that, you can attempt to compress it. There are a few different ways to do this. If you have the software, the easiest way to do this is through Adobe Premiere or Audition.
How do I send an audio message via email?
Return to Gmail and tap on Compose, fill in the required fields, write a message, drag and drop your voice recording to attach it, then click Send. Alternatively, you can click on the attachment icon and manually attach your audio file, then click Send.
What does it mean when someone kept an audio message from you?
Essentially, if you sent a voice message to someone and they chose to keep it, you’ll see a “Kept” indicator beneath the voice message to let you know that the message didn’t expire.
Why did my voice message disappear?
There is an “Expire” option, where you can select ‘after 2 minutes’ or ‘never’. That is why it disappeared from your message thread. Your friend will have it in their message thread until they listen to it, and then the phone will either remove it after 2 minutes or keep it, depending on what their setting is.
How do I send an audio message on my iPhone?
- Open the Messages app and start or continue a conversation thread.
- Press and hold the audio icon on the right side of the text box to record. …
- Speak your message while still holding the icon.
- Lift your finger to end recording.
How can I export my Viber chat Email 2021?
Launch the Viber application on your smartphone. Click on the menu button and enter the settings option in the application. You will see many options, find and click on the “Call and Messages” button. Select the option of “Email Message History”.
HOW TO SEND A VOICE MESSAGE OR CANCEL THE VOICE MESSAGE IN VIBER APP (IOS)
Images related to the topicHOW TO SEND A VOICE MESSAGE OR CANCEL THE VOICE MESSAGE IN VIBER APP (IOS)
Where are Viber files stored iPhone?
Find the Viber photos and videos by clicking “App Photos”/ “App Videos” > “Viber” folder, where the Viber photos and videos on your device are stored. You can double click the photos to preview the photos.
Is Viber a free app?
Viber is the FREE, simple, fast, and secure messaging and calling app. It’s the messenger of choice for hundreds of millions of users worldwide! Viber is the perfect chat and video messaging app to stay connected!
- how to save voice message from viber iphone
- how to forward voice message from viber to whatsapp
- how to leave a voice message on viber
- viber voice message not available
- how to send messages on viber
- how to forward voice message from messenger to viber
- viber voice message not working
- viber web
- viber download
- how to send audio file in viber
- viber voice message not playing
- how to record voice message on viber
Information related to the topic how to send voice message on viber
Here are the search results of the thread how to send voice message on viber from Bing. You can read more if you want.
You have just come across an article on the topic how to send voice message on viber. If you found this article useful, please share it. Thank you very much.